Running Fence (Project for Sonoma and Marin Counties, California)
1975 Christo Born: Gabrovo, Bulgaria 1935 Wolfgang Volz (Photographer) pencil, fabric, staples, pastel, charcoal, wax crayon, black and white photograph, technical data, tape on paperboard 22 x 28 in. (55.9 x 71.1 cm) frame: 22 1/4 x 28 1/4 in. (56.5 x 71.8 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment © Christo and Jeanne-Claude 2009.9.7 Not currently on view
Landscape - California
Modern art movement - installation exterior - Running Fence
Study - installation study
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level: Up and Running with Christo and Jeanne-Claude
- Eye Level: Fencing with Christo and Jeanne-Claude
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (14): Christo at 80