Black & White
Born: La Jolla, California 1961
Born: New York, New York 1960
oil on wood panels overall: 43 × 71 in. (109.2 × 180.3 cm)
each panel: 10 × 8 in. (25.4 × 20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the C.K. Williams Family Foundation, Pamela K. and William A. Royall, Jr., Jane and James H. Cohan, Mihail Lari and Scott Murray, Aimee and Robert Lehrman, Home Front Communications, and museum purchase through the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment
© 1993, Byron Kim and Glenn Ligon
Smithsonian American Art Museum
3rd Floor, East Wing
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: SAAM Celebrates FotoWeek DC
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: On this Screen: Interview with Chuck and Jan ...
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's Second Inauguration
- Eye Level: Groove is in the Heart
- Eye Level: John Gossage: Stepping into the same Pond Twice
- Eye Level: Kogod and Flickr
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Silhouettes